Medicinal marijuana can be used for a wide variety of reasons: it can help relieve pain, cramps, migraines, reduce stress, help insomnia, and possibly treat many more medicinal problems. You have been wanting to try medicinal marijuana but just aren’t sure how to go about buying it in DC: here is a guide to help you make sure that you buy the best quality medicinal marijuana in DC.
- Get your medicinal marijuana card: In order to enter any dispensary to buy medicinal marijuana, you need to have a medicinal marijuana card. The process to get your card is relatively straight-forward; here is what you will need:
- A current government issued photo ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Two forms of proof of residency in DC (voter registration card, copy of lease, deed to property, utility bill or copy of paystub)
- A physician’s recommendation
- Two passport-sized photos
- A complete application form
- Money order for registration fee (application may be mailed or submitted electronically)
- Find a local dispensary: Now that you have your card, you need to find a local dispensary that meets your needs. Here’s what to look for in a dispensary:
- Location: Herbal Alternatives is located right off the Dupont Circle Station. After a six to eight minute walk, you arrive right at our front door.
- Atmosphere: We offer a friendly and caring atmosphere. Each of our staff members has a personal history with medicinal marijuana and are all ready to help you on your journey.
- Products: You need a dispensary that not only offers you a wide variety of products but quality products as well. These are some of the marijuana products you can buy at Herbal Alternatives:
Now that you have completed the steps, you can start getting the medicinal help you need and buying medical marijuana. If you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you in our dispensary soon.