To Buy or Make Marijuana Edibles?
There are several ways to take marijuana: you can smoke it, you can vape it, or even rub it directly on your skin as a topical. One of the best ways though is to put it directly in edibles.
What are some of the benefits of eating marijuana edibles?
- They can be much higher in vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Eating edibles is a healthier alternative to smoking.
- Can give longer-lasting effects of relief than smoking.
What’s the difference between making and buying marijuana edibles in Washington, DC?
There really isn’t that much difference in making or buying marijuana edibles. One comes pre-made and pre-packaged for you. The marijuana to food ratio is perfect to what you need. When you cook, you risk using too much marijuana and any effects to follow as a result. However, with practice you can bake and/or make all the marijuana edibles you like.
Where can you buy quality marijuana edibles in Washington, DC?
Herbal Alternatives is a dispensary located near a few shopping outlets, museums, and restaurants. After you’ve had a full day of shopping, sightseeing, and eating come see us and we can help you find the perfect marijuana edible options to choose from.
A few of our marijuana edible products we offer are:
- Raw Cacao Squares: THC:CBD – With six pieces of chocolate per bag, you can make this last a whole week. This chocolate candy can help relieve symptoms from multiple sclerosis and muscle spasms.
- Green Love Potion 2x Strength – This is made with pure wheat alcohol and is flower tested at THC: 20.3% x2. Cooking with this can help relieve depression, insomnia, and loss of appetite.
- 250mg THC Cannabis Oil – This product contains high amounts of THC, so be sure to use as instructed while adding to food as a marijuana edible. This can also help with depression and muscle or joint pain.
If you’re interested in making or buying the ingredients you need for marijuana edibles, contact us today and we can help you find the right product for your needs.